Values and norms
Values, norms, and guiding principles:
Rarahil believes that students:
– Attain subject-wise excellence in learning.
– Develop physical well-being and emotional intelligence.
– Realize and nurture their unique talents to explore diverse fields of career.
– Engage in continued study, experimenting, and innovation enriching their knowledge and skills.
– Harmonise their thoughts and actions, develop moral values and norms, and become responsible members of the globalised society.
– Cultivate a culture of hard work, peer learning, mutual trust, and shared responsibility.
– Enrich learning by appreciating, conserving, and promoting diverse cultural arts, heritages, and practices of the society.
– Undertake innovative tasks through critical and creative thinking for solving real-life challenges and problems.
– Build self-confidence for achieving career success in future.